Saturday, August 15, 2009

A week missing

I have a week missing where did it go?
Has anyone seen it?

My note to my missing week:
Dear missing week,
Where did you go? What happened did you get scared with all that I was attempting to get done? I apologize for not paying more attention to the time. If you will only come back. I promise to be more thoughtful and attentive to you and what you have to offer.
I will enjoy Sunday with my family and the time to praise the Lord and say my prayers for those in need. (Even though I do that everyday). I will use Monday as a planning day so that I will make the most of the days you offer. Tuesday I will check to make sure I stay on track and make sure the rest of the week is planned out. Wednesday I will reflect on the past days and rejoice that the weekend is almost here. Thursday will be a day to treasure. Friday will be the celebration that the work week is over and we had the time we needed to accomplish our goals. Saturday will be to reflect over the past week and enjoy some family time before starting all over the next week.
I really missed you and I'm not sure where you went...But PLEASE come back.
With all my love,
Robin


That would be my letter to my missing week.
Have you ever had those weeks that fly by and you wonder where it went. Well that was this week. I did get the things accomplish that I needed to but then it hit that what I thought I had two more weeks that I only had one more week..So where did it go?
Next Saturday my Husband and I head to Raleigh NC to see Alan Jackson in concert. Stay the night there because the next day he flies out to Nashville for a week. While he is gone school starts for my 8 yr old, so I will be getting us started in our school routine while he is gone. He then returns on the following Sunday and we go see Kenny Chesney in concert in Raleigh after his flight lands..So we are slam full the next couple of weekends..Plus this weekend I leave, tonight if I feel better, if not in the morning for Emerald Isle for a couple of days..me and the 8 yr old...back on Wednesday just in time to get the Hubby packed for his trip..So I'm exhausted already thinking about it all.
Plus this week was registering the older two for college, paying tuition, and buying books. Man are we broke now...LOL..
Hope they remember all this when I am old...
So if anyone finds a missing week please send it to me cause I'm not sure where mine went. And I sure could use one.
Huggs,
Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment