Monday, June 29, 2009

The Beginning

Today I am starting a Blog on my family happenings this summer and one for all my crafts. I will post that blog link when I get it up and running. This was something I wanted to do last year but never did. So this summer I made a plan to get more organized and to share my adventures with my family and in crafting. Plus I am stepping out side of the box. Doing something I have never done before. So we will see what happens.
They say in Field of Dreams "Build it and they will come" I wonder if I write it will it be read? So I am writing and will wait to see if they come to read.
I am a dreamer, so some of my dreams, goals and ambitions will transpire
here on these blogs.


I hope you enjoy and have fun in my adventures.

Hugs,
Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment