Tuesday, June 30, 2009

10 days and Counting

Bogue Inlet Pier-Emerald Isle, NCImage by Mikey aka DaSkinnyBlackMan in Iraq via Flickr

We are exactly 10 days away from my Best Friends arrival from Denver. I am so excited it has been over a year since I have seen her and I am so ready for the girl time! We both have had our battles over the last year so it will be good to relax and have a glass of wine together.
We have plans to hit the beach that weekend probably end up at Emerald Isle. I Love going near the Bogue Inlet Pier. Then on Sunday have a cook out with other friends.

So I hope the weekend is nice and not too hot and humid. Even though I doubt it with it being July in NC.

This post was more of a post to try out Zemanta and see how it helps with blogging. So far I am liking it.
So far for these few words and addition of pics it was easy and fun!
I think it makes blogging a bit easier!
Can't wait to play more!
Anyway off to play with the little one!
Huggs,

Robin
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment