Monday, July 6, 2009

Interesting and then suggestions needed.

It was very interesting testing out my new Aloha Friday meme.
THANK YOU!!!! everyone who posted on my blog. That was fun. I will have to try to remember to do that this Friday!
OK so now a question how do you all blog, tweet, post, and other things online quickly efficiently and still get things done around the house?
How do you get that organized to stay ontop of the things you need to get done?
I guess I am needing help.
I do the to do list but get tied up on one thing and then nothing else gets done so how do I get things running smoothly and accomplish more than one thing in a day?
So what are some of your organizing tips?
How do you multi-tasks your days with kids at home?
I am new to this stay at home mommy thing so any short cuts or good advice to help achieve domestic godessness (is that a word) would be appreciated.

Maybe once I get all the suggestions I can post them and see if it helps others.
So offer up organizational tips, suggestions, what you do, web pages, on how to do it all because I know there are some amazing women/men out there juggling it all and making it work...
So they say if you want to do something right you have to learn from the best and surround yourself with those you admire...So let me admire the ideas and tips.
Thank you to everyone who post ideas and tips!
Huggs,
Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment